Do not underestimate simple headaches ... remember! Did you know that many complaints you did not pay attention to (headache, dizziness, loss of sense/power, numbness, etc.) can be crucially important in respect of neurology?
AT OUR NEUROLOGY CLINIC;
- Paralyzed individuals (vascular occlusion or hemorrhage in the brain ),
- Epilepsy patients,
- Headache (migraine, tension type, chronic headaches, etc.)
- Patients suffering from dizziness and balance problems
- Patients suffering from movement disorders such as Parkinson’s diseases, Tremor, etc.,
- Patients suffering from demantia (forgetfulness, hardship of concentration),
- Patients suffering from demyelinating diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Vitamin B12 deficiency,
- Patients suffering from polyneuropathy with complaints such as numbness on hands and feet, burning, and pain,
- Patients suffering from sleeping disorder,
- Patients with muscle diseases are examined at our hospital’s imagining center with advanced technology (MR, 128 Multislice BT, Cranial BT, Doppler USG), Electrophysiology Unit (EEG), comprehensive Biochemistry and Microbiology laboratory, Cardiology (Echocardiography) laboratory, and then they are diagnosed and treated.
Upon Sudden Occurrence of Following Symptoms ;
- Loss of consciousness (fainting)
- Dizziness, double vision
- Balance disorders
- Memory disorders or forgetfulness
- Loss of sense and power and tremor
- See Your Physician!
It offers 24/7 service with operating room equipment and the intense care unit where post-op patient care and follow-ups are carried out sensitively. At our hospital; microscopic cervical disk hernia and herniated disk operations, urgent surgery in case of head and spinal cord traumas, reconstruction of trauma with screw in case of vertebral fractures, childhood neurosurgical operations, brain tumors, aneurysm surgery, urgent waist-neck and spinal cord trauma surgery, urgent head trauma surgery, and cervical disk hernia and herniated disk treatments are carried out.
WATCH OUT FOR PAINS AT THE BACK AND LOW-BACK!
Upon Occurrence of Following Symptoms
- Unbearable low-back pain
- Low-back and leg pain
- Sudden loss of power at ankle, knee or the entire leg
- Inability to void or incontinence
- Sudden loss of pain, fatigue below the waist
- See Your Physician!
POSSIBLE DIAGNOSES ;
- Herniated Disc
- Cervical disk disorders
- Low back pain
- Superficial head injury
- Vertebrae overlapping one another
- Lumbar vertebra fracture
- Dizziness ( Vertigo )
- Neurology and neuritis
- Essential (Primer) hypertension
- Carpal tunnel syndrome